The TasDisputesCentre Team makes this pledge to you.
- We will always put you first – your interests, your needs, your concerns.
- We will always listen and seek to fully understand before we recommend anything.
- We will always treat you with respect.
- We will always act with the utmost integrity.
- We will always abide by the National Mediator Accreditation Standard and Code of Conduct.
- We will not accept you as a client or any payment from you unless we believe we can be of real genuine value to you and make a worthwhile difference.
- We will not accept you as a client or any payment from you until we have come up with a blueprint to manage your dispute that you accept and approve.
- We guarantee to return your money if we fail to meet this pledge
TasDisputesCentre offers a conditional money back guarantee to any client who retains its services and requests a full or partial refund on the following terms:
- The request is in writing and clearly sets out the reasons.
- TasDisputesCentre agrees that it has not fulfilled its pledge.
- If TasDisputesCentre doesn’t agree and the claimant requests it, TasDisputesCentre will treat the matter as a dispute and manage it in strict accordance with its own dispute management protocol.
- The dispute management process will be completed within 28 days from the date on which the client provides written notice to TasDisputesCentre that it wishes to have the dispute referred to neutral expert determination.
- The refund will be paid within 21 days of TasDisputesCentre’s agreement to make it or within 21 days from the date that a third party expert determination is made that TasDisputesCentre should refund any moneys paid in full or in part.
Our Operating Protocol
This is a summary of the protocol that will be made part of any agreement you make with TasDisputesCentre.
If any client of TasDisputesCentre seeks a refund of moneys paid to TasDisputesCentre, and TasDisputesCentre doesn’t agree to make the refund, the following steps will apply as part of TasDisputesCentre’s dispute management protocol:
- TasDisputesCentre will provide written reasons to the client within 7 days of refusing the refund request.
- If the Client isn’t willing to accept those reasons, and it wishes to maintain its claim for a refund, it must so notify TasDisputesCentre in writing.
- TasDisputesCentre, upon receipt of this notice, will within 7 days refer the matter for neutral expert determination by an accredited advanced mediator to be appointed by Resolution Institute (https://www.resolution.institute).
- The appointed neutral expert will make a final decision on the dispute within 21 days.
TasDisputesCentre and the Client both agree to be bound by that determination.